Join us for our first in-person meeting of the Life Happens Social Media Council.
Date: May 20, 2015 from 8:30-4:15
Location: New York City, Weber Shandwick Worldwide, 909 Third Ave (between 54th and 55th streets)
Hotel Info: If you’d like access to the meeting group rate of $299 a night for a King Superior room at the Waldorf Astoria New York (301 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10022), make your reservations directly with the Waldorf Astoria hotel room reservation department at 877-476-8792 and use group code LIF. Hotel reservation deadline has been extended to May 7.
Join us if you want to …
- hear from Twitter executives about how brands are driving engagement on Twitter
- test out cutting-edge technology and find out how it’s changing marketing
- learn more about creating and finding content that gets clicks, likes, comments and shares
- know how insurance brands are measuring ROI in their social media groups
- hear transferable best practices from top brands outside our industry
- understand how to work better and smarter with compliance and create compliance-friendly content
… and much more
PLUS: We’ll be having a welcome and networking Happy Hour the evening before, so be sure to arrive in time!
To make any changes to your registration, please contact Chris Hill at chill(at)lifehappens(dot)org.
Note: This meeting is for Life Happens member companies only.