- Began his career with Prudential as a sales financial professional in Massachusetts in 1975; was promoted to Sales Manager, General Manager, and eventually Vice President of Regional Marketing for the Northeastern Region from 1988-1996.
- Served as the Career Agency Channel Leader for Nationwide Financial Network where he was responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training, and development of all sales financial professionals, agency management, and field office personnel.
- Served in various field leadership roles over the past twelve years for John Hancock/Manulife, and Met Life/New England Financial.
- Returned to Pru in February 2009 as the Managing Director of the Greater New England Financial Group.
- Member of GAMA, NAIFA, as well as a member of the Editorial Committee for the GAMA Journal and GAMA Foundation Board of Trustees
- Holds the CLU and ChFC designations.
- Graduate of the University of Notre Dame, member of the Sorin Society
- Passionate Red Sox and Patriots fan and a die-hard supporter of the Fighting Irish. He is an avid runner and has completed two Boston Marathons.
- He and his wife Stephanie, have three children: Meghan, Bridget, and Tim, and two granddaughters, Emily and Juliette
To schedule an interview with William, please contact a member of Life Happens’ media team.